Whether you’re an international student, a mature or post-grad student, a couple or group of friends embarking on the journey together, or if you’re simply looking for quality student accommodation to make the transition to university straightforward, our high-spec student properties could be the perfect solution.
More sophisticated than standard halls, fully equipped and offering numerous facilities for a fantastic standard of living, renting an SFM property couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is follow these 3 simple steps:
View and select
You can view our accommodation in person, via our websites, or call us for further information. Our friendly team will help you to select the right property for your needs.
Reserve your accommodation
Once you’ve chosen your new home-from-home, pay your reservation fee and you can relax, knowing that your student accommodation is now guaranteed. The fee varies depending on the accommodation location/type – please see individual websites or talk to our team for details.
Nearly time! Make your first rent payment
A few weeks before you move in, you’ll be asked to make your first term’s rental payment. Your tenancy agreement will clearly state the amount to be paid.
Once you’ve moved in, you’ll have plenty of social activities to choose from. You’ll be part of a warm and welcoming community, with the flexibility to join in as much or as little as you wish.
Benefits of renting with SFM
Quality student accommodation means quality tenants, but that’s only one benefit of renting a property from SFM – let’s take a look at some more:
- A place of your own that you can really call home
- Easy walking distance of your chosen university
- Beautifully furnished, with fully equipped kitchens including microwave and dishwasher
- Plenty of storage and study space, including work desk
- Comfortable double or three-quarter sized beds
- Safety assured with 24/7 security and controlled access via personal entry card
- Fast broadband and WiFi
- Flat screen TVs
- Rent includes utility bills
- Sites include a variety of amenities, such as gyms and cinemas
- A readymade community with student ambassadors to help you settle in and make friends
- Exceptional maintenance standards
- Parking available
With a focus on quality and a friendly and professional approach, we feel confident that your experience of renting through SFM will be 100% positive.